Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to Digital Marketing For Graduates online training courses. If your question isn’t answered here, please get in touch by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with us here.
We’re really sorry. Sometimes technology trips us all up. Please try the following few suggestions:
1. Make sure you are logged in using the email address and password that you used to purchase the course with.
2. If you used a social media account to set up your account with us try logging in using the social media button and link on the login pop-up.
3. If you are logged in successfully, click on your name in the very top right of the screen on desktop and in the middle of the grey bar at the top on mobile. Go to the Your Courses box on the student dashboard and there should be a button that will take you to the first page of the training course.
4. Try another browser. Our system supports all new versions of most browsers, if your browser is a little out of date, try updating it before accessing the training.
5. If all else fails please contact us on hello@ digitalmarketing4grads.com. If it looks like a technical issue please provide as much info as you can about the problem with screenshots if you have them, and include your browser name and version.
The videos require you to have Adobe flash player installed. If you are unsure whether you have the latest version you can download it here: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
Please note that there are different versions of Flash players for different operating systems and browsers so check that you have the correct version installed.
If you still cannot view the videos it’s likely you may have security settings in place blocking the Adobe plugin. To check this head to the security section on your browser and make sure you select the option to allow internet plugins.
You can pay for a course via PayPal or by credit card via Stripe. To purchase a course you must first Create An Account with a username and password.
We believe it’s most helpful to add real user questions and answers so more questions and answers will be added to this page as we get them from users. We are in beta-mode at the moment having only just launched, so thank you for your patience.