Those who write for us…
The people who write for us are a mixture of battle-hardened digital marketing veterans, graduate recruitment experts and digital marketing graduates and first jobbers. You can check them out here.
If you have experience that can help a graduate kick start their career in digital marketing we want your insight.
What we write about…
We focus on 7 core digital marketing topics, and crucially we relate all blog posts back to our main aim of helping a newbie to digital marketing succeed. The topics are:
- Search marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Mobile marketing
- Social media marketing
- Conversion optimisation
- Email marketing (including CRM & automation)
- Data & Analytics
In addition to these digital marketing topics we also provide more general advice on…
- Getting a job
- Creating a great CV
- The interview process
- What it’s like to work in… (case studies from first jobbers)
- Digital marketing career advice
How we write…
A focus on practical advice – your tips and advice are great, but real-life examples and case studies are even better. Your personal experiences and stories go a long way to helping graduates really understand what they need to do.
Absolutely no jargon
Graduates with little to no experience of the marketing industry will not understand industry lingo and jargon, so we always edit any out and provide simple explanations where necessary.
Keep it simple
The language we use is simple, conversational and approachable. We want our readers to feel at home and thrive, not struggle to understand. They are after all beginners.
Things in digital marketing change so rapidly that we insist on advice being up-to-date and accurate.
We include at least one picture with every post. If your post is a step by step guide or is instructional including pictures is a must! Heck, you can go all out and even add a video if you fancy!
What do you get?
You get to put your brand, your business and your point of view in front of students and graduates who are specifically looking to work in digital marketing. This is a great way to promote your brand, reach a new audience and grow your following. We’ll also make sure you get:
- A clear byline.
- A link back to your site in every article.
- Social media tweets, posts and pins.
- Author biography, picture and brand logo.
- Full accreditation for all content you produce.
How it works…
All content submitted is given the once over by our editor to make sure it meets the guidelines above. If we have any issues with it we will contact you by email.
If you’d like to become a guest contributor for the graduate community please email firstname.lastname@example.org
And finally a little bit of submission housekeeping…
- Dot the i’s – run a spelling and grammar check so the copy is as good as it can be.
- Edit and proof-read your article to make sure it’s the best it can be
- Include a link and a photo in the blog piece
- Remember to provide your bio (up to 5 sentances)
- Send us your brand logo and website link (we don’t use no follow links so you get the full SEO benefit)
We really look forward to reading your first piece. Just drop us an email to email@example.com